Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin

Sunday, July 12, 2009 Posted by Pransy

Vinegar has a tonic action that promotes blood circulation in the small capillaries that irrigate the skin. It is also antiseptic, preventing the proliferation of bacteria, viruses, or yeast that trigger infection. It can dissolve excessive fatty deposits at the surface of the skin and reduce scaly or peeling conditions. Lastly, vinegar regulates the pH of the skin.

For Age Spots

When ACV is mixed with onion juice and applied directly to the skin, it can help you to get rid of age spots and sun spots.
Finely chop or blend an onion, and use a strainer or cheese cloth to squeeze and extract the juice.
Take one part of Apple Cider Vinegar and one part of onion juice and mix them together.
Dab a cotton pad into the solution and apply it directly onto the age spots. Repeat this once a day for approximately 6 weeks and you should begin to notice a gradual improvement. If the spots have not completely disappeared after the 6 weeks but they have started to fade, keep repeating the process until they do. To speed up the process, you can mix 3 tablespoons of Apple Cider Vinegar into a mug full of water (hot or cold), and drink this twice daily for a month. This will not only improve your age spots, but it will also give you a healthy young glow and make you feel energized and active.

For Healthy White Nails
Brittle, cracking, fragile and thin nails are a sign of some deficiency and faulty metabolism in the body. Cider vinegar has been known to remedy this particular complaint, with the results of healthy, strong nails. Also any white spots which were present on the nails previously will be eliminated. Dosage being: two teaspoons in a glassful of water three times a day.

VARICOSE VEINS:
Apply undiluted ACV to the affected area twice a day. Massage well ,directing the movements towards the heart e.g. as in the case of the legs, start from the ankles and move in upward strokes towards the thigh.

For Acne

ACV is an effective natural agent that cures acne by killing the bacteria and balancing our skin's pH level (which is a measure of acidity). It also absorbs excessive oil from our skin, which is a leading cause of acne.

Dilute the Apple Cider Vinegar in water by one part of vinegar and 3 to 4 parts of water. Apply the solution directly to your skin with clean cotton, and leave it there for about ten minutes. After ten minutes, rinse off the vinegar. Repeat this three times a day. For severe cases of acne, the solution can be used overnight without rinsing.

For Shiny Conditioned Residue Free Squeaky Clean Hair
Use approximately 1/2 to 3/4 cup of apple cider vinegar diluted with half a cup of water. Shampoo and rinse first, then pour on the vinegar - let it sit about a minute and then rinse out the vinegar and then shampoo again and rinse very well so there is no odor of vinegar.The vinegar also removes all the old shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, etc. build-up in the hair.

For Blackheads Free Smooth Skin
Get rid of blackheads & blemishes and make your skin more youthful by patting apple cider vinegar on your face before bed. You’ll have softer, smoother skin in the morning

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Many thanks, However I am encountering
    problems with your RSS. I don't understand why I can't
    join it. Is there anybody getting identical RSS problems? Anyone who knows the answer will you kindly respond?
    Thanks!!

    Look at my web page :: Lift and Glow Pro Review - 1msg.mobi

  2. Anonymous said...

    electronic cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, e cigarette, smokeless cigarettes, electronic cigarette brands, smokeless cigarettes

  3. Megan Marcel said...

    Greetings to the general public, I want to inform the public how I was
    cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called muthuka. i visited
    different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and
    Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I
    was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw
    comment of people talking about how Dr muthuka cured them. I Was scared
    because i never believed in the Internet but i was convince to give him a
    try because I had no hope of being cured of HERPES so I decided to
    contact him on his email that was listed on the comment (muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com ) I searched his email on the net and I saw a lot
    of people testifying about his goodness. when i contacted him he gave me
    hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that I took and it seriously worked
    for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out
    negative. I pray for you Dr.muthuka God will give you everlasting life, you
    shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so
    happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem you can email him
    on this email muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com or call +2349039175109 or check on website https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.comhttpss://www.facebook.com/Muthukaherbalremedy/    okay thank
    you all  

  4. Tajuana champ said...

    My health was horrible before I decided to try the Protocol Of taking Dr. Okojie pure herbal mixture. I felt there was no hope for my health and I was to try the Protocol, thinking it wouldn’t work because I have visited so many hospital but same result. However, I was convinced by a Instagram friend to try the herbal medicine because I wanted to get rid of Herpes virus. The herbal mixture that was given to me was really quick and easy to take, within 2 week I was fully cured from Herpes. The herbal medicine really work and I will like to share this great doctor contact with you all email him drokojie2@gmail.com or WhatsApp +2349078751746 you won't regret it, I promise.

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin