Visted my sister - got a motivational tool

Sunday, June 07, 2009 Posted by Pransy

hi all ,

sorry for not catching up during the last two days (actually have had a very fatty weekend have gorged on cheesy pastas, burgers , icecreams & those empty calories - colas, so wont be writing the food diary but will start from Monday )

Well had gone to mumbai , to visit my sister & then went out shopping... And guess what bought myself the most beautiful , highly inspirational motivation tool.

I bought a beautiful dress for my birthday , which is next month...And if I have to fit in that dress then I need to loose about 2 inches, and I truly want to wear it on my birthday, so weightloss here I come...

Will post my stats tomorrow & will keep you updated... Now here I go- need to sleep early as will start with Day 1 of my interval training tomorrow...

Take care...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Don't get discouraged because of the weekend! Slipping up a little now and then is okay, just try to keep your goal in mind and get back on track. =)

  2. Pransy said...

    Thanks , intentions are there its just that on some days food traps me ;)

    But intend to work on it

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin