The First Day

Wednesday, May 27, 2009 Posted by Pransy

Hey All,

So, this is the tracker for the first day. BTW forgot to mention that I am a Punjabi - Indian , who is a vegetarian. I am living in Pune so if any other blogger from this part of the world or anywhere would like to be a fellow companion in this journey - you are more than welcome...

Food Diary
Start of the Day : 250 ml water
Breakfast : Chilly Popcorns ( 25 gms) , 2 marie biscuits , 1/2 cup tea
Mid-day : 500 ml water
Lunch : 1 bowl Raita , 1 glass buttermilk , 1 quarter plate water melon
Mid Noon : 500 ml water
Early evening : 500 ml water , Chilly popcorn ( 25 gms)
Evening :Idli - Sambhar ( Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmy)
Dinner : Tomato Omelet and another 500 ml of water


Usually , have too many things to be grateful for , m supposed to be eternally happy & balanced but for the past few weeks have been irritated & grumbly...Hope the gratitude journal will help me to get things into perspective...

Gratitude Journal
5 things I am grateful for today
1> Little kid in the balcony who kept on waving @ me & made me laugh
2> Customized Lunch in the canteen
3> My best friend for supporting me & hugging me just being there
4> The employees for trusting me
5> My boss for believing in me & supporting me

Exercise Status
I have fever since the last evening so couldnt start working out...I dont know how things will be today - have taken a leave from office as am not feeling good...

Hope the day is better @ your end...
Keep the Faith

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin