Here I go...

Thursday, May 28, 2009 Posted by Pransy

Hi All

Had a tough day yesterday, what with this flu thing keeping me awake all night…
The fever is killing me, making me feel all hot & bothered one second & totally cold the other…

And the worst part of the day was to go & meet a guy for matrimonial thing for arranged marriage…Its similar to blind date, just that if the date is successful you marry this person…Had to get dressed, put on my makeup, and then there had to have humorous, intelligent conversation with a guy I didn’t even like…What could be worse than this?

The trackers for the day stand like this…

Got up at 12 pm
Had Maggi as brunch, Drank 100 ml of water
Again slept for 4 hours
Got up – had a long leisurely bath , got ready for my date
Met the guy around 7
Had Iced Tea with 2 pcs of garlic bread (without cheese)
For dinner had Gujarati Thali (don’t worry couldn’t eat more than 2 tsp of anything so didn’t add too many calories)

Got nothing to mention in the exercise section unless walking in stilettos count as one…

Things I am grateful for
1> My parents for their support
2> My maid for not disturbing me , when I sleep
3> My colleagues for covering for me
4> My sense of humor
5> God

I still have fever , m still on leave lets see how the day turns up…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin