Lets do it...

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 Posted by Pransy

A Whole New Life...


This blog is my attempt to ensure that I stay on track in my journey towards a " Whole New Me ". A new me who is confident , self assured , beautiful , extremely fit , lean & slim , highly desirable & thoroughly loved...

Sounds like a tough task but I believe I CAN do it and am starting on this new path with faith & hope, will be taking baby steps in the beginning hoping that I can run later as I gain confidence in me to make the CHANGES I know I need to make as I leave the old life behind...

I wish that you as the reader of my blog will be my support system , giving me suggestions , motivating me with your kind words & scolding me if you feel that I am not challenging myself the way I need to...

So here I go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin