One more step

Saturday, May 30, 2009 Posted by Pransy

Dear All,

I was not able to post yesterday as the fever was too high...Thankfully - now its gone completely and I can resume my journey...

The fact of the matter is that I am truly feeling shy about sharing my food diary with you all today - yeah I know that you will forgive me for all that I ate yesterday ,what with fever and all but still...

Here, it goes
Morning : 500ml of water
Breakfast : 4 Marie biscuits with 1 cup tea
Mid morning : One more cup tea
Lunch : 1/2 bowl Kadi , 1 catori Rice , 1/2 bowl cholle , 1 chapati
Evening : Veg. club sandwich , 1 cup espresso
Dinner: 1 doughnut & 1 espresso

Thankgod I am not counting calories or I would have died of shock & embarassment yesterday...

Didnt exercise or medidate and did not feel grateful bout anything or maybe did feel grateful for food , and colleagues & parents

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin